As part of the “Hot Beds”/ “Warme Betten” strategy from the Swiss government to increase tourism, Engelberg has initiated the Titlis Resort project.
Located on a central top location close to the skilift, 9 buildings will be build over the next 2 years. The infrastructure will include, reception, restaurant and a huge wellness. Owners will buy an apartement, which they are allowed to use. Those periods that they are not using them, the apartments will be included in a rental pool.
For the first 3 years the owners will receive a guarenteed ROI of minimum 3 %!
Titlis Resort, Engelberg, Obwalden, Central Switzerland
One to four bedroom apartments ● 200m from the lift ● five minutes walk from the centre of this picturesque village ● 1hour 15 mins from Zurich airport ● drive or train ● 82km of pistes up to 3020m on the glacier ● Long ski season (20th November to 29thMay) ● dual season resort with golf course ● near Lake Lucerne ● guaranteed rental income ● authorised for sale to foreigners
Engelberg – Essential Facts
• Picturesque village distinguished by a Benedictine monastery
• Just one hour 15 mins from Zurich by car or train
• 82km of pistes up to 3.020m on the Titlis Glacier
• Long ski season from start of October until end of May
• One of the best off piste resorts in the Alps
• With a challenging 12km downhill run from Titlis to Engelberg
• Plenty of summer activities including an 18-hole golf course
The Titlis Resort is in the perfect location just 200m from the Titlis lift which gives access to the Titlis glacier at over 3000m and less than five minutes walk to the centre of the resort to shops, bars and restaurants so there’s no need to have a car and you can arrive by train.