For the first time in memorable history, foreign non-Swiss residents have the right to acquire residential property in one area of Switzerland without any government restrictions or approvals whatsoever. This one area is Andermatt Swiss Alps (ASA), which is only one hour by car from Zurich City center.
The ASA masterplan includes:
- 1.4 million m2 of land
- 6 Hotels in the 4* and 5* sector with 844 hotel rooms and condominiums
- 490 apartments in 42 buildings
- 25 - 30 private villas / holiday homes
- 35,000 m2 of commercial space
- Sports and leisure centre
- Congress and concert facilities for up to 600 people
- 1,970 parking spaces
- 18-hole golf course meeting international tournament standards.
- 6-hole practice facility.
- Modernization of the Andermatt - Oberalp - Sedrun ski area
- Opening of Hotel The Chedi Andermatt 2013/2014
- Investment volume: CHF 1.8 billion
For a general overview watch the following videos:
- The Making of Andermatt Swiss Alps
- Introducing The Chedi Andermatt
- The Team behind Andermatt Swiss Alps
For more information, documentation or to have a viewing to this unique project, we are looking forward to hearing from you!